This document explains how FundAdminChain may collect and use your personal information through this website. It describes what sort of information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have.
What Categories of Personal Data are Collected and Why
Personal data is any information that relates to an identifiable natural person. The types of Personal Data collected will depend on your relationship with FundAdminChain. You may be contacted in order to provide you with information about FundAdminChain’s services on the basis of your consent.
By way of example, the personal data collected may include:
- Names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and other contact details
- Information about which services you use or are interested in.
Most personal data is provided directly by you when contact FundAdminChain for information about the services we provide.
Who has Access to your Personal Data and How is it Kept Secure
Access to personal data is controlled on a need to know basis within FundAdminChain. We take specific steps (as required by applicable data protection laws) to protect your personal data from unlawful or unauthorised processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage.
From time to time we may ask third parties to carry out certain business functions for us. Examples of these third-parties include service providers, sub-contractors, IT systems software and maintenance, back up, and server hosting providers.
Personal data will not be shared with other, or non-contracted third-parties without your explicit consent.
Where in the world is your personal data transferred to?
If any of our processing activities require your personal data to be transferred outside the European Economic Area, we will only make that transfer if:
- The country to which the personal data is to be transferred ensures an adequate level of protection for personal data;
- We have put in place appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data, such as an appropriate contract with the recipient;
- The transfer is necessary for one of the reasons specified in data protection legislation, such as the performance of a contract between us and you; or
- You explicitly consent to the transfer.
How Long does FundAdminChain Keep your Personal Data
We will retain your personal data for a limited period of time. This will depend on a number of factors, including:
- Any laws or regulations that we are required to follow;
- Whether we are in a legal or other type of dispute with each other or any third party;
- The type of information that we hold about you; and
- Whether we are asked by you or a regulatory authority to keep your personal data for a valid reason.
What are your Rights in Relation to your Personal Data
You have certain legal rights including to access and understand the personal data held and in some cases to ask for it to be erased or amended, or for FundAdminChain to stop processing it. This is subject to certain exemptions and limitations.
Where processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you do decide to withdraw your consent we will stop processing your personal data for that purpose, unless there is another lawful basis we can rely on – in which case, we will let you know. Your withdrawal of your consent won’t impact any of our processing up to that point.
Where processing of your personal data is necessary for our legitimate interests, you can object to this processing at any time. If you do this, FundAdminChain will need to show either a compelling reason why processing should continue, which overrides your interests, rights and freedoms or that the processing is necessary for us to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office, which is the UK data protection regulator. More information can be found on the Information Commissioner’s Office website at https://ico.org.uk/
Where can you find out more?
If you want more information about any of the subjects covered in this privacy notice or if you would like to discuss any issues or concerns with us, you can contact us in any of the following ways:
By email at: [email protected]
By post at: FundAdminChain, 2 London Wall Place, London, EC2Y 5AU